Free 2017 Marketing Planner
Here’s an Easy Method to Create Your 2017 Marketing Plan
Why Do You Need A Marketing Plan?
Easy answer. Operating by a plan will increase the effectiveness of your marketing program and improve your results. That means more revenue, more customers, more profit. Research shows that businesses who take the time to create a marketing plan are more likely to meet their marketing goals, yet only slightly more than 50% of small businesses create an annual marketing plan. (Source: Marketo)
Here are some more good reasons to plan:
- A marketing plan will keep you on course. Consistent marketing programs are more effective.
- A marketing plan will help you schedule and budget. You’ll be less likely to waste time and money.
- A measured plan helps you do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
It Doesn’t Have to be Complicated and Time Consuming
Don’t worry. You won’t have to spend days sweating over some lengthy document that only your banker will read. Preparing a working plan is easy with a simple Microsoft Excel template that you can download for free! This is a plan for you – to help with goals, ideas, scheduling and budgets. It will take a little thought and maybe a couple of hours for research. You’ll end up with a marketing budget and calendar that you can use to manage and measure your marketing program throughout 2017.
You can take on the planning process in a couple of different ways:
- Dive Right In – Fill out the form and download the 2017 Marketing Plan Package. Instructions are included that will guide you through the planning process.
- 7 Easy Steps – When you download the Marketing Plan, you’ll automatically receive a series of 7 emails that will lead you through a step-by-step method for thinking about your 2016 program and completing the plan template. This is a great way to involve your team in the process and to complete the plan in small blocks of time.
Free Is Good, Right?
This is the same planning template that DP Marketing uses with our clients. Completing the planning process for a client usually involves a charge of several hundred dollars with the client’s involvement. Sure, this is the DIY method – there’s no charge for the planning template or for the 7-Day planning course – but I’ll also pitch in up to 1/2 hour to help by email or by phone if you have questions.
Fill out the form to download the template and get started with your 2017 Marketing Plan
Download Your Free Marketing Plan Template