Big Company Marketing on a Small Company Budget
Wouldn’t it be great if you could really market your small business the way big companies do?
Sure, it sounds unlikely. After all, big companies have whole marketing departments to do that kind of stuff and their budgets are massive. How can a small company hope to compete with that?
Even though their budgets and manpower may be limited, small companies have more opportunity than ever before to grow their businesses with a good marketing effort. Marketing has changed more in the last 2 years than in the previous 50. The advent of inbound marketing strategies and social media have helped to even the playing field for SMBs, especially those who are operating in local or narrowly defined markets. New approaches are promising and affordable for small business, but they require some work.
Would you like to know the answers to these questions?
- What are the secrets that Big Companies know and Small Companies miss?
- What are the common marketing mistakes that Small Companies make? Are you making them, too?
- What’s the key element for a successful Small Business marketing program? (Hint: it isn’t money.)
What’s holding you back?
Small business owners can be their own worst enemies. They get bogged down in the details or tangled up in the day-to-day challenges of business. While most owners realize the need to work on their businesses, they spend too much time working in them. Here’s what busy owners say about the difficulty they have with marketing:
- Marketing just isn’t my thing, but my company could really use some help!
- I am marketing, but it isn’t working.
- We could really use some help with marketing, but I can’t afford another full-time employee.
- I’ve got great marketing ideas, but I can never seem to pull them off.
- We’re not marketing at all and our sales are falling.
- I have a great sales team and they need some marketing support.
- I have a great product concept. I just don’t know how to get it off the ground.
- Marketing just isn’t really my thing, I guess . . .
- I get sidetracked. I need a method that will make sure I get things done.
- I don’t understand all of this new marketing stuff.
Could you use some advice? Would you like to know more about a process that can help you to become a more successful marketer?
Does your business need New Customers? Higher Revenues? Increased Profits?
No Magic, Just a Good System
Good news! Marketing isn’t magic, and the big companies don’t have a monopoly on successful strategies. If you’d like to learn more about a common sense process that will help your marketing program succeed, we have some tips for your. Our new White Paper, Big Company Marketing on a Small Company Budget is available for free download now.
Free White Paper: Big Company Marketing on a Small Company Budget
Simply fill out the form and we’ll send you a link by email.